A brand-new workout program that focuses on functional training for the physical and emotional demands of childbirth and postpartum recovery.
FitMama is a small-group functional training program that prepares women for the physical demands of childbirth and postpartum recovery. Participants are split up according to their trimester of pregnancy and training is specifically-tailored to accommodate the current fitness needs and restraints of that trimester. Mamas are able to start the FitMama program as early as their 1st trimester and training continues into the 4th trimester (postpartum recovery). This division by trimester will also allow Mamas to meet and form close relationships with other women in their current stage of pregnancy.
FitMama is taught by fabMama co-owner and coach Breanna Schukar. Bre holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition from Kansas State University. She is also certified as a Group Fitness Instructor through the American Council on Exercise (ACE) and as a Prenatal and Postpartum Exercise Specialist through the American Fitness Professionals & Associates (AFPA).
As a FitMama participant, you will gain:
- weekly workouts tailored to the goals and modifications necessary in each trimester of your pregnancy
- the knowledge to safely and effectively workout through your pregnancy and beyond
- weekly 1-hour workouts that include core strengthening, strength training, stretch and release work, and meditations
- a community of Mamas that are going through the exact stage of pregnancy as you and are there for advice, support, and friendship
- a personal invitation to join the fabMama #mamaTribe community
FitMama workouts are held on Saturday mornings and Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. If you are an existing fabMama Monthly Member, FitMama will cost $30/month. All other Mamas, FitMama will cost $60/month.